The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|Marotta confirms Juventus interest in Sampdoria striker Schick|
|Our family is complete – Liverpool great Gerrard announces birth of son|
|Dybala: I need more goals to be like Del Piero|
|Melo among four suspended after Penarol-Palmeiras brawl|
|Fabulous Frittelli on course for maiden win in Beijing|
|Ferguson would never do it - Sheringham unhappy with Mourinho style|
|WATCH: Grandstand finish for lucky Coetzee|
|He is demolishing everyone - Tyson excited to see Joshua|
|´Wenger Out´ protest casts unhelpful light on Arsenal´s trip to Spurs|
|Venue of Perth Ashes Test still undecided|
|Kizer: Worth the wait to land with Browns|
|Emotional Mixon didn´t know how far he´d fall|
|Stanley Cup playoffs three stars: Blues end Predators´ winning streak to even series|
|Celtics, Wizards progress as Clippers stay alive|
|Walk-off homer lifts Yankees past Orioles|
|PSG unhappy over €100,000 fine after damage at Lyon|
|Bengals take chance on Mixon as running backs fly off board|
|Dwight Gooden gets key to New York City - 31 years later|
|Toronto FC 2 Houston Dynamo 0: Altidore at the double for in-form MLS hosts|
|Toure: Hopefully United attack more next season|
|Blixt, Smith hit the front at Zurich Classic|
|Patient Browns get their quarterback in Kizer|
|Controversial running back Mixon drafted by Bengals|
|Vikings trade up for Peterson replacement Cook|
|Conte can´t guarantee Hazard stay as Madrid circle Chelsea star|
|Fowler takes on alligator during second round at Zurich Classic|
|Allegri: Juventus´ draw with Atalanta the perfect preparation for Monaco tie|
|Too much, too soon? - Lampard questions Guardiola´s demands at Man City|
|Tenerife to face Banvit in Basketball Champions League final|
|Late power cut lends added drama to Leinster-Glasgow thriller|
|Mladenovic next to try and halt Sharapova´s Stuttgart surge|
|Hull hit Super League summit as Wolves´ winning streak ends|
|Evergreen Evans signs off from The Stoop in style|
|Atalanta 2 Juventus 2: Last-gasp Buffon error proves costly|
|Cardiff City 0 Newcastle United 2: Atsu and Hayden keep title dreams intact|
|Mertens ends Buyukakcay defence|
|Murray pleased to break new ground in Barcelona|
|Mbappe will go to Arsenal but Henry comparisons premature, says Gunners legend Pires|
|Koeman: Everton need more players with Lukaku´s mentality|
|Hamilton refutes Vettel´s sandbagging claim|
|Sunrisers´ top order overpower Kings XI|
|Tuchel ushers Dortmund back to the well after Bayern triumph|
|Nadal overcomes slow start to sail into Barcelona semis|
|Conte impressed by ´four or five´ of Chelsea´s FA Youth Cup winners|
|Pochettino sets Spurs sights higher than finishing above Arsenal|
|Qualifiers Bedene and Djere march on in Budapest|
|Struggling Murray gains Ramos-Vinolas revenge|
|Tottenham to move to Wembley for 2017-18|
|Simeone not interested in Jese´s Griezmann jibe|
|Tennis to increase number of drugs tests|
|Joshua tips scales at career-heaviest weight for Klitschko fight|
|F1 Raceweek: Vettel wary of Mercedes despite Ferrari strength|
|Sharapova: Don´t compare me to Federer|
|KKR destroy Daredevils to further prove title credentials|
|Griezmann wouldn´t get in Real Madrid team, says Jese|
|Sharapova inches closer to controversial Stuttgart crown|
|Praise for Lukaku but Chelsea boss Conte happy with Costa|
|Nastase apologises for ´spontaneous´ Serena comments|
|United ´miss belief´ but Mourinho gunning for top honours next season|
|Manchester derby draw changes nothing for Liverpool - Klopp|
|Ronaldo so good he could play anywhere - Zidane|
|Barcelona boss Luis Enrique expects Neymar to keep his cool|
|Rooney in midfield, Mourinho and Tuanzebe at centre-back - Manchester United boss assesses injury cr|
|Madrid rotation policy not unjust - Zidane|
|Four-try Uate stars as Manly trounce Bunnies, Eels beat injury-hit Cowboys|
|Ancelotti insists he has full support at Bayern|
|Larrazabal leads by three in China Open|
|Iniesta misses training ahead of Espanyol v Barcelona derby|
|Boyd replaces axed Papalii in Kangaroos squad|
|Sanchez trolled by Leicester defender Huth over throw-in controversy|